Sunday, November 2, 2014

Get It Together

So I'll be the first to admit that November is not my favorite month. In fact, if I could go from October 31st straight to January 2nd, I'd be a happy camper. But sometimes, you just have to pull yourself up and get it together.

Style - Get It Together


I really love the new Gina sweater dresses that Rebel Hope has out at FaMESHed this month! I love a good and cozy sweater dress and this fits the bill nicely. The only thing I would like more is if we could change the color of the belt.

My Vicki boots are also from Rebel Hope for FaMESHed. I changed the color of my boots for this pic so you could see the details a little bit better.

Style - Get It Together - Boots


I think the lacing on the back of these boots is so cool! I'm not usually into pointy toed anything when it comes to shoes [even in SL, I'm a stickler for comfort!], but no one would want to mess with you while wearing these because you could kick them and do some damage!

Happy Sunday!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Feronia by Truth
Mesh hands by Slink
Dress: Gina by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Boots: Vicki by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Tights: Gothic Lace Suspender by Cannibelle
Pose: Rinka by Kirin
NYC66 skybox by Trompe Loeil

No comments:

Post a Comment