Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Won't Let It Go

I'm really not a winter person. I like winter clothing and all, but I hate being cold! This past week it's been ridiculously cold for no good ding dang reason and I started thinking, "What if Queen Elsa was evil?" Then I got a couple of items in SL and bam! Evil Queen Elsa was born!

Style - I Won't Let It Go


Exposeur has a pose prop set called Let It Go at The Liaison Collaborative this month. There are three different snowflakes and sparkles things to wear that pose you. I edited the prop for this particular photo so that it would be darker, but the actual item is bright and pretty.

I was not really familiar with the store Dead Dollz because I thought, based off the name, it was a store for the goth crowd. But I came across this post yesterday and headed out to pick up the Cosette dress since it is only $1L. Wow! I was really surprised to see so many gorgeous gowns there! Next time I need to dress up, I know exactly where I'm going! This gown is super pretty, but not full mesh. The top is texture and does not come with any appliers. But for $1L, it's well well worth it!

Style - I Won't Let It Go - Closeup


I absolutely love the Ambrosia hair Truth has out at Uber this month and I think it's just perfect to complete my Evil Queen look! The crown is especially interesting to me because I can't quite figure out what animal the skull is. I'm not normally a big fan of more blunt cut bangs, but I like this hair a lot.

Stay warm, folks!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel [Crystal tone, June group gift]
Eye shadow: Cat Eyes by Damned
Hair: Ambrosia by Truth [Uber]
Mesh hands by Slink
Dress: Cosette by Dead Dollz [Dollarbie!]
Necklace: Pomme de Pin by Cae [The Liaison Collaborative]
Pose Prop: Let It Go by Exposeur [The Liaison Collaborative]
Pose: Comfy by EverGlow [The Liaison Collaborative]

No comments:

Post a Comment