Monday, November 3, 2014

Learning By Osmosis

I was never very studious when in school. My study habits were pretty slim because from the time I was 12 until I left college, my main focus was music. And as much as I wished I could do it, napping with my books and trying to learn by osmosis didn't really work!

Style - Learning By Osmosis


The Xiasumi School Festival started this morning and this was honestly not an event that I was aware of until maybe a day ago. But aww! Such cute items! Even if school isn't your thing, you will most likely find something you like. Fri.day is at the festival and I am so here for the Sweat.Shirt! I'm wearing the sports version in this picture, but there is one that is plain as well. And in a little break from shoes and clothes, you can also get the Floor.Pillows by Fri.day at the festival as well. There are a few poses in them, or you can just use them as decor.

See you when the bell rings!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Kokoro by Wasabi Pills [Xiasumi School Festival]
Mesh eyelids, hands, and feet by Slink
Top: Sweat.shirt by fri.day [Xiasumi School Festival]
Skirt: Scrapyard by CARGO
Ruffle Socks by Stellar
Shoes: Bravado by L.Warwick
Floor.Pillows by fri.day [Xiasumi School Festival]

No comments:

Post a Comment