Monday, January 5, 2015

I'll Be There For You

I've been binge watching Friends all weekend and the theme song has been stuck in my head. I was trying to come up with a better title for this post, but the song is all I can think about. Dang you, Friends!! Oh right - shopping!

Style - I'll Be There For You


I headed out to The Chapter Four and picked up this cute Natalie outfit by GizzA. It's a little bustier and a mini skirt with a peplum. Very cute, and it worked with my Maitreya body, so double snaps for that! I also played the LODE gacha there and got the Hortensia Branch in the mixed color. I am so all about cute head stuff lately, especially flowers! And it works with the Vera hair by MINA, also found at the event. So so so much cute out there!

Did you know that Mandala is having a sale? Yep! 30-70% off everything in the store! I picked up the Kyara jewelry set and let me tell you, it was a steal! The sale is only for 10 days, and some older items will be retired afterwards, so you need to head out there and shop now!

Have a great Monday!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Vera by MINA [The Chapter Four]
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands by Slink
Outfit: Natalie by GizzA [The Chapter Four]
Necklace: Kyara by Mandala [Sale!]
Hortensia Branch by LODE [The Chapter Four]
Pose: Heavenly by oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment