Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Spring Is Coming?

My daughter, Abby, has been asking me when spring is coming back. Well, soon... but with spring comes gardening and just between us, I'm not that great at it! At least I look cute, though.

Spring Is Coming?


Coldlogic released today! Just a smallish release [well, smallish for them!] of some layered shirts and dresses. You know I'm thrilled every time there's something new! I'm wearing the Carpenter top and not only is it pretty adorable, it fits great over my Maitreya body! That's kind of a big deal these days, isn't it? Finding clothes that fit over whatever mesh body you're wearing. :)

21 Shoe is happening today and you can get these fabulous Elsa boots at Livalle! I'm still pretty much in love with Frozen, so you know I already loved these just for the name alone. There wasn't an option for the Maitreya body, but the standard avatar ones fit pretty well over the legs. There is also a hud to alpha out the tops of the boots so you can wear them under pants.

N21 starts today and Second Spaces is there with the Garden Sink you see behind me. This comes in a couple of colors [I'm using the winter one] and if you don't want anything on the shelves, there is an option for that, too. The sink actually works when you touch it, if you like when your plumbing works.

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Dariela by Truth
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: New Season Berry by Hello Dave
Top: Carpenter by coldLogic
Jeans: Frayed Denim by Topic of Discussion
Boots: Elsa by Livalle [21 Shoe, today only!]
Pose: Maylee by Kirin

Garden Sink by Second Spaces [N21]
Various gardening supplies by Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment