Friday, February 20, 2015

Too Dressy For Coffee

When I was younger, there was this guy who worked at our local Starbucks and he was SO CUTE. I'd find myself going in there when he was working and I was just way too dressy to get a simple coffee. I guess it worked though. I scored more free coffee than I can say!

Style - Too Dressy For Coffee


I really like the Leather Shorts and Vest set from United Colors that is out at The Liaison Collaborative this month! At first I thought that it had gold studs, but when you look closely, it's actually little gold knots. That actually works better for me because I'm not really into studded items. The shorts and vest are separate, so you could wear the leather shorts with another top, or the vest with some jeans. Versatile!

All this thinking about coffee has me craving some, so I'm off. Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Dulce by Truth [New!]
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands and feet by Slink
Outfit: Leather Vest and Shorts by United Colors [The Liaison Collaborative]
Shoes: Modig High Strapped Sandals by Livalle
Pose: Zerkalo by Bauhaus Movement [The Liaison Collaborative]

No comments:

Post a Comment